Monday, July 20, 2015

The Men's Help Line



Hello, “You have reached the ‘Men’s Help Line’, 
my name is Bob.  How can I help you?”

“Hi Bob, I really need your advice on a serious problem.

I have suspected for some time now that my wife 

has been cheating on me.

You know, just the usual signs: The phone rings and when 

I answer, the caller hangs up.  
Plus, she goes out with ‘the girls’ a lot.

I usually try to stay awake to look out for her when 

she comes home, but I always fall asleep.

Anyway, last night about midnight, I woke up and she 

was not home.  So, hid in the garage, 
behind my boat and waited for her.

When she came home, she got out of someone’s car, 

buttoning her blouse, then she took her panties out 
of her purse and slipped them on.

It was at that moment, while crouched behind the boat, 

that I noticed a hairline crack in the outboard 
motor mounting bracket.

Is that something I can get welded, 

or do I need to replace the whole bracket?”

Thanks Dan

14 comments:

  1. This has got to be the same Bob that needs sensitivity training, you know, that cowboy guy in a post or two ago.

    And as for his motor mount, if it's aluminum, replace it. If it's steel, it can be safely welded.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fredd, was his name Bob too? Motor mounts and Bobs sure get around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor ol Bob, they've got him working the men's help line since he got his hearing back...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like this has already been answered.

    I can also see why she's out with someone else.

    Have a fabulous day Odie. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. Put the Coast Guard on speed dial.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brighid, WAIT! .... I can hear Bob now.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.