Monday, October 28, 2013

I Just Can't Seem To Get A Break - 2


I took my wife to a restaurant.
The waiter, for some reason, took my order first.
“I’ll have the rump steak, rare, please.”
He said, “Aren’t you worried about the mad cow?”
“Nah, she can order for herself.”

And that’s when the fight started…..

***************************

My wife and I were sitting at a table at her high 
school reunion, and she kept staring at a drunken 
man swigging his drink as
he sat alone at a nearby table.
I asked her, “Do you know him?”
“Yes”, she sighed,
“He’s my old boyfriend…. I understand he took 
to drinking right
after we split up those many years ago, 
and I hear he hasn’t
been sober since.”
“My God!” I said, “Who would think a person 
could go on celebrating that long?”

And then the fight started…

16 comments:

  1. Keep 'em coming Odie. These are good ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opie, funny you should say that. I have a few more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bwahahahahahahaha. Yep, that's when the fight started.

    Have a terrific day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. And what you said was perfectly true...

    how could anyone object to that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. On the second one----been there done that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah. We have lots of fights around here too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Admiral, it sort of happens when we say what we think.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the smile

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.