Friday, October 25, 2013

A Dad's Reply

As told by my imaginary daughter:

I took my dad, Woodsterman, to the mall the other 
day to buy some new shoes (he is 66).

We decided to grab a bite at the food court.

I noticed he was watching a teenager sitting next to       
him.

The teenager had spiked hair in all different colors -
green, red, orange, and blue.

My dad kept staring at her.

The teenager kept looking and would find my dad
staring every time.

When the teenager had had enough, she
sarcastically asked:
"What's the matter old man, never done anything
wild in your life?"

Knowing my Dad, I quickly swallowed my food so
that I would not choke on his response, I knew he
would have a good one!

In classic style he responded without batting an
eyelid .....
"Got stoned once and had sex with a parrot. I was
just wondering if you are my kid."

26 comments:

  1. I nearly spewed my hot cocoa all over my computer when I read that answer.

    You rock Odie. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have saw that coming...Should have. I knew enough to set my coffee down this time though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I said something similar to a hippie once about a decade ago, but in that case I said that I f%#@&d a goat. Same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Curmudgeon, somewhere on the sidebar there is a "coffee" warning. It REALLY sounded so much like me in real life I had to put my name in the post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I once used a kaleidoscope for a condom; same results but at least you could twist his head 360 and crazy lights came out his ass.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now this is a quick dad indeed. Love it.

    Have a fabulous day Odie. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now you know why I'm afraid to go to a livestock auction.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ron, I know, you could end up buying my daughter's mother.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alot more possibilities of your offspring out there Odie,,,,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol. Your dad sounds like a real pistol.

    That photo makes me think of a great Halloween costume.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great comeback, but you should have pointed it out to her as a "teachable" moment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ROFLAMFLOL....
    That is hilarious...
    HIlarious in its simplicity and spirited wit...
    God bless...
    Lol...
    I'm sure you got more of your dad's wit to share. If you do remember them do share...
    HIlarious...

    Give your dad our best...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Christopher, you'll never know ... or ...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I guess I didn't make that as clear as I should have. It was make believe if I had a daughter taking me shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gad!

    If our "Rottweiler cat" Cameo saw such a "hair style," she'd attack!

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.