Wednesday, October 2, 2013

A New Beer . . . (Excuse My English!)


The European Union (EU) has granted a permit to an Austrian 
brewery to officially name their beer: Fucking Hell.
It's a fully legitimate permit.
"Hell" in German means "Light" and the beer is produced 
in the Austrian town of Fucking.

A MUST destination in Europe

The newspaper article below is even funnier than the sign!



I didn't believe this was true .. So did an Internet search. 
It's TRUE!!! Here's more pictures and info ..

Now, this one is really good! The sign says 'Bitte! Nicht so schnell', 
which in English translates to 'Please! Not so fast!

More tidbits and it get’s even funnier! .... Pronounced; 
'fooking'. The little hamlet of Fucking is named after the 
man who founded the village in the 6th century.  
His name was? Focko.

NOW YOU CAN TEACH YOUR FRIENDS WHO 
KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE FUCKING TOWN.

Thanks Dan !

16 comments:

  1. When the 1 restaurant in town is closed, do visitors yell, "Where can I get a Fucking hamburger?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Odie is a geography genius? Who knew? Now I want one of those fucking beers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Randy, They sell them in the Fucking Bar next to the Fucking Whore Haus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Bloody Hell"...What next? Oh...sorry, that is cursing in Brit-speak.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bwahahahahahahahaha. I love this post.

    Have a terrific day Odie. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandee, that says a lot about you. You like beer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want some of that @ffing beer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cube, You need to look up the Fucking distributors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. After the Revolution of 1848, some of its people migrated to Pennsylvania and founded the town of Intercourse.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Edutcher, so that's where Fucking Intercourse came from.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Damn, you learn something f**king new every day. I remember when I was in high school and in the FFA, when not in mixed company we often referred to ourselves as the "Future F**kers of America".. I know it an old wornout line.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is funny. I wonder how the Fucking Beer tastes?

    ReplyDelete
  13. This could go on and on...

    The Fucking Mayor held a ceremony in the Fucking Park today to honor the Fucking Men and Fucking Women at the Fucking Brewery...

    I'm sure American children on vacation in the area are getting slapped left and right by their parents.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this fucking post Odie ;-)

    Back in November I made one for the Town of Dildo...
    Got the links posted up, with some going back to you... cuz you're awesome enough to stop by when you can, even if I don't get the chance to stop in here much lately... so Thanks and I hope to send you some new peeps ;D

    http://misskweensworld.blogspot.ca/2013/10/looking-back-dildo-what-fck.html

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.