Monday, October 14, 2013

Be Strong

A man escapes from a prison where he’s been locked 
up for 15 years. He breaks into a house and inside, he 
finds a young couple in bed. First he ties the man to a chair. 
While tying the wife to the bed, the convict gets on top 
of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and 
goes into the bathroom.


While he’s in there, the husband whispers over to his wife,
“Listen, this guy is an escaped convict. Look at his clothes! 
He’s probably spent a lot of time in jail and 
hasn’t seen a woman in years.

I saw how he kissed your neck. If he wants sex, 
don’t resist, don’t complain. Do whatever he tells you. 
Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. 
This guy is obviously very dangerous. If he gets angry, 
he’ll kill us both. Be strong, honey. I love you!”

She responds: “He wasn’t kissing my neck. He was 
whispering in my ear. He told me that he’s gay, thinks 
you’re cute, and asked if we had any Vaseline. I told 
him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you, too.”


Thanks Dan !

22 comments:

  1. A married woman goes to be dressed like THAT? Unheard of!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LL, sorry about that. Never let her know where you keep it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Opie, I know what you mean. I prefer naked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Randy, Maybe his inner self will shine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that's true marital harmony...sic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bwahahahahahahahahaha. What a surprise for that guy.

    Have a terrific day Odie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, they finally got him in prison and then managed to let Batthhouse Barry escape, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Talk about taking one for the team... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's why I never keep vaseline in the house! Just too damn dangerous with all the pervets running around out there.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ron, could be worse. They might not use it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LMFAO!! I needed that, Thanks Odie ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.