Monday, October 7, 2013

Expert Lemon Picker



Sally Mullihan of Coral Springs, Florida
Decided to take one of the jobs that most 
Americans are not willing to do.
Sally applied for a job in a Florida lemon grove and seemed to be far too qualified for the job.
She had a liberal arts degree from the University of Michigan and had worked as a social worker and a school teacher.
The foreman frowned and said, "I have to ask you, have you had any actual experience in picking lemons?"
"Well, as a matter of fact, I have," she said:
"I've been divorced three times, owned 2 Chryslers and I voted for Obama."

30 comments:

  1. Yeah - I'm with Opus. Where's the lemonade??

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's over qualified. Bwahahahahahahahaha.

    Have a terrific day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hint: Democratic Party Lemonade is really just urine with a slice of lemon floating in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seem to be able to pick a few myself...I left an ex-wife in FL however...Live and learn...Some never do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scotty, you messed that up. You should of had her leave Florida.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did not see that coming, but I should have.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ha he is much worse than a lemon though dude...:-)oish!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. If she's a social worker and a school teacher, I'll bet she voted for more lemons than 1.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Poodle, you have to think where you are.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WHT, I think a lemon is a great word for him.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know that was a tough read, but I knew you would understand the meaning of what I comprehend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ron, I'm guessing most of the time with you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've picked a few lemons in my life, but not Obama. Nevah!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've picked a few lemons in my life, but not Obama. Nevah!

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.