Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Bowling Alley in Florida


Bowling Alley in Florida
What a way to vent frustration!

After Losing money for years and the guy was ready 
to close up and shut it down, he tried one last thing, 
and now business is booming, wonder why?

Clever! What a money- maker!

Bowling alley in Florida (Your laugh for the day)

A bowling alley in Clearwater, FL 
is doing a record business:



Very Interesting!!


Want to knock his teeth out?

A bowling alley in Clearwater , Florida , Bowl-O-Bama, 
is doing record business despite a bad economy.  
The alley also reported a record number of 300 games.



Since opening in November 2010, 
963 patrons have bowled a perfect game,
including strikes in the warm-up frames.  
This alley also has the highest bowling league average 
in the country, with a 237. And that's the senior league.



They aren't sure why, but seems as tho they don't have
 many democrats or immigrants bowling.......

Thanks Dan !

24 comments:

  1. Lol! Awesome as always Odie :-) Thanks for the laughs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might need several practice balls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm no bowler, but I think I could get one to bounce at that alley...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bwahahahahahaha. I would go here in a heartbeat. Yes I would. This is pure genius.

    Have a fabulous day Odie. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. Supi, it's the American "can-do" attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Race, let's us know when the big event happens. We'll all enjoy that one together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to improve my bowling game... this will surely do it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am getting my ball and shoes out of the closet! My next trip south is planned...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cube, I don't bowl myself ... until now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. There's nothing like motivation.

    ReplyDelete
  11. And to think. I usually can't stand to look at his face.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I suspect not too many "snowbirds" went to that alley. I use to live in the Sunshine State and was amazed how many people there were there from NY and NJ, who said they moved south for the lower property taxes while at the same time continuing to support democrats in local elections. Some people just never learn.

    ReplyDelete
  13. One of the last free places on earth?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Rachel, I usually have ads placed here like yours deleted. I don't like sneaky styles you just demonstrated, but I'll give you one week. If you've noticed my blog is ad free. That's the way I like it. Who knows, maybe if you approached me, but you didn't. Second thought you're outta here.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.