Monday, July 27, 2015

Stu ... Stu ... Stu ... Stuttering Monday ...


A teacher is
explaining biology to her 4th grade students.
"Human beings are
the only animals that stutter," she says. A little girl raises
her hand. "I had a little cat who
stuttered." The teacher, knowing
how precious some of these stories could become, asked the
girl to describe the incident."Well," she
began,  "I was in the back yard with my kitty and
the  Rottweiler that lives next door named Lacey,
got a running start and before we knew it, he jumped over
the fence into our yard!'' "That must've
been scary," said the teacher. "It sure was,"
said the little girl. "My kitty
raised  her back, went "Ffffff!, Ffffff!,
FfffffF," but before she could
say "Fuck-off !, the Rottweiler ate her!"

Thanks Hal   

12 comments:

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.