Saturday, July 17, 2010

Victory or Death in 2010

I was just a Jim McMahon's Blog. He has posted 5
videos that are a MUST watch. It will be the best
45 minutes you've spent in a long time. It explains
what we need to do to win in 2010 and 2012. It will
also restore your faith in a certain Speaker.


Amusing Bunni said...

Thanks for letting us know, Odie. I'll have to watch that later.

PS: I hope you and Pen are having a fun weekend.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Really Bunni, IT IS A MUST WATCH! Pen and I thank you and same to you.

Hoping the Blind Will See said...

Thanks Woodsterman, just finished watching it. He is probably the best at articulating his points that I've come across. I always liked his intellectualism. If he can get by any personal attacks, he may be a viable candidate for 2012. Time will tell.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Hoping, Just when I write him off as a RINO, he WOWs me ... go figure.