Saturday, June 4, 2011

The Vasectomy ... Woodsterman Style

 
THE HILLBILLY VASECTOMY

After their 11th child, an Alabama couple decided that was enough,
as they could not afford a larger bed.

So the husband went to his veterinarian and told him that he and his
cousin didn't want to have any more children.
The doctor told him that there was a procedure called a vasectomy that
could fix the problem but that it was expensive. 'A less costly
alternative,' said the doctor, 'is to go home, get a cherry bomb,
(fireworks are legal in Alabama) light it, put it in a beer can(COORS),
then hold the can up to your ear and count to 10.'
The Alabamian said to the doctor, 'I may not be the smartest tool in the
shed, but I don't see how putting a cherry bomb in a beer can next to my
ear is going to help me.'


'Trust me,' said the doctor.



So the man went home, lit a cherry bomb and put it in a beer can.


He held the can up to his ear and began to count!


'1'

'2'

'3'

'4'

'5'







At which point he paused, placed the beer can between
his legs and continued counting on his other hand.

This procedure also works in Tennessee , Kentucky , Louisiana , 
Arkansas , Mississippi , Illinois and all of Washington DC.

18 comments:

  1. You can add Florida and Georgia too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch...I hope he drank a few before hand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If Only he had learned how to count.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Admiral, we'll throw in California too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Randy, how in the world you gonna get that empty ... anyhow?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopsign, weren't you payin attention? He was a countin.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He must have been a demotard too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. There's a good part of NYC and Chicago where that would also play well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sig94, I Covered Chicago, but you're right I forgot New York.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My son-in-law should have had this prceedure... His real one didn't work 100%, but that's OK, we're expecting litte Hanna sometime around the 4th of July...

    ReplyDelete
  11. It doesn't work on Democrats because there's nothing to blow up.

    ReplyDelete
  12. roflmao x 10

    Enjoy your weekend, good sir

    ReplyDelete
  13. RR, It's been raining, so I talk to yous guys and work in the shop.

    ReplyDelete
  14. JUST AS I THOUGHT YOU ARE A STUPID
    ASS YANK

    ReplyDelete
  15. DEATHBUZZARD, Lighten up. I'm a redneck that has learned to laugh at himself ... '6' '7' '8' '9' '1....

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.