Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Bad Day ...

"Well, what'cha gonna do about it?" he says, menacingly, 
as I burst into tears. "Come on, man," the biker says, 
"I didn't think you'd CRY. I can`t stand to see a grown 
man cry."

"This is the worst day of my life," I say. "I'm a complete 
failure. I was late to a meeting and my boss fired me.  
When I went to the parking lot, I found my car had been 
stolen and I don't have any insurance. I left my wallet in 
the cab I took home. I found my wife in bed with the 
gardener, and then my dog bit me."

"So I came to this bar to work up the courage to put an 
end to it all, I buy a drink, I drop a capsule in and sit here 
watching the arsenic dissolve.  Then some jack-ass shows 
up and drinks the whole thing!"  

"But enough about me, how's your day going?"

14 comments:

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.