Saturday, May 2, 2015

Soap ~OR~ Rule 5 Woodsterman Style



Two guys are off to the showers late one night
 after working out. They undress and step into the  
showers before they realize there is no soap.

Odie says he has soap in his locker and goes to get it, 
not bothering to dress. He grabs two bars of soap, 
one in each hand , and heads back to the showers.

He is halfway down the hall when he sees three middle 

aged ladies heading his way. Having no place to hide, 
he stands against the wall and freezes like he's a statue.

The ladies stop and comment on how life-like Odie looks. 

The first lady suddenly reaches out 
and pulls on his manhood.

Startled, he drops a bar of soap. "Oh look" says the 

first lady, "it's a soap dispenser". To test her theory 
the second lady also pulls on his manhood. Sure 
enough, he drops the second bar of soap.

Now the third lady decides to have a go. She pulls once, 

then twice and three times but nothing happens. 
So she gives several more tugs, then yells...

"Oh My God, HAND LOTION TOO!






Other Soapy Rule 5 ers:
 

15 comments:

  1. I'm not at all curious as to what happens when they want to dry their hands...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwahahahahahahahaha and what Brighid said.

    Have a fabulous day Odie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brighid, they would use a towel, what do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you at least bought them dinner, Odie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The one I heard, it was nuns and a priest in a rectory.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're a giver, Odie. No denying it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll take Window number three for a hundred bucks, Alex....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Proof, of course I did. I had nothing to hide.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Edutcher, That's what this one was too. I changed it to suit me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Unknown, "Where is the hand towel in this skit?"

    ReplyDelete
  11. That confirms my worst suspicions---Odie, you are indeed a dirty old man.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are the boss, here.

    Unless, of course, Mrs Odie's around.

    PS Nice shot of a mature Barbara Eden. Nice to see the years have been good to her.

    ReplyDelete
  13. At sight of the first pic I thought of my husband. He's often told me how fond he was of Jeannie when he was growing up. She was probably a favorite of yours as well.

    The joke was funny, but I had to subtract you as the protagonist... I hope you don't mind that I did the math.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.