Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Chocolate Scare . . . .




We were raised on CADBURY'S chocolate as 
kids and even into adulthood

 

But I will never eat it again!!
I hope from now on you will throw yours 
away whenever you are given any.
It seems as though nothing is safe to eat anymore.
This is what happens when you eat Cadbury's chocolate!
 


THIS IS A MEDICAL WARNING!
It could happen to you, your family and friends!



CADBURY'S CHOCOLATE
 

Can cause
 


      SMALL FEET! 



    Warn everyone! 

Thanks Dan 

13 comments:

  1. That is proof positive and is undeniable...and ominous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If we could find cleats small enough for those Cadbury chocolate eaters, I am confident the Chicago Bears offensive line coach would be interested in seeing them in action in the combine....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to have to wash my eyes out with bleach Odie. I'm not speechless, but I'm appalled.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least Hershey's is still safe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LL, what does Proof have to do with it, and does he know you're throwing his name around?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fredd, that would give you even more reason to root for the home team.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adrienne, I'll alert the media. That doesn't happen often.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Edutcher, oh wait ... there's a punch line in there somewhere.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.