Tuesday, May 5, 2015

PARKING TICKET . . . .

Mrs. Woodsterman and I went into town and visited a shop. 
When we came out, there was a cop writing out a 
parking ticket. We went up to him and I said, 
"Come on man, how about giving a senior citizen 
a break?" He just ignored us and continued writing the ticket.

I called him an "a**hole." He glared at me and 
started writing another ticket for having worn-out tires.

So my wife called him a "s*ithead." He finished the 
second ticket and put it on the windshield with 
the first. Then he started writing more tickets.

This went on for about 20 minutes. The more we abused 
him, the more tickets he wrote. He finally finished, 
sneered at us and walked away. Just then our 
bus arrived, and we got on it and went home.

We always look for cars with Obama stickers. 
We try to have a little fun each day now that 
we're retired. It's so important at our age!!

Thanks Dan

12 comments:

  1. Dazzling example of liberal inertia. It's been 2+ years since The World's Most Dangerous Community Organizer was reelected and 6+ years since he took office. For leaving outdated bumper stickers on their car, they got what they deserve.

    I hope I get an opportunity to emulate this glorious revenge.

    Way to go Odie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't tell me: that car with the Obama bumper sticker was a 1993 Ford Tempo, missing all hubcaps, and probably had a "Free Mumia" decal on the back window.

    Most liberals don't get it anyway, and may as well have a 'kick me' sign hanging on them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now you should start looking for cars with Hillary stickers. I'm just saying.

    Have a fabulous day my friend. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fredd, sorry but a Prius should have been your first guess.

    You know I used to see Obama/Biden bumper stickers everywhere. I can't remember seeing any for at least a year. Maybe some really stupid people are getting a clue ... no, never mind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll have to remember that one for later in life.

    If I can remember later in life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so funny I'm going to have to "borrow" it.

    I deliver to some regular customers that have a Obama/Biden sticker on their front door. Last week I noticed they have a Hillary sticker on their car.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see Obama bumper stickers all the time. Those and Kerry/Edwards stickers.

    Of course, I live in a cobalt blue state (Illinois) where that would be expected. I can't wait to get out of this hell hole of a state. 5 more years....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Edutcher, oh come on, start a little early.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Robert, never forget Einstein's definition of insanity the way your customers have.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fredd, of course you see then, you live in Obamaland.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.