Saturday, May 9, 2015

Shoeshine ~OR~ Rule 5 Woodsterman Style


A Texan sat on the barber's chair 
"I'll have a shave and a shoe shine." 

The barber (using a straight razor by the way) 
began to lather his face while a woman with the biggest, 
firmest, most beautiful real breasts that he had 
ever seen knelt down and began to shine his shoes.

    The Texan said, "Young lady, you and I should 
go and spend some time in a hotel room."
     She replied, "I'm married and my 
husband wouldn't like  that."

     The Texan said, "Tell him you're working 
overtime and I'll pay you the difference."

She said, "You tell him; you're​ ​ ​CLOSER​ ​​​”






Other Shoe Shining Rule 5 ers:
 
Average Bubba     

14 comments:

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.