Sunday, September 28, 2014

For Sunday ~ DO YOU KNOW YOUR HYMNS?


Dentist's Hymn................................... Crown Him with Many Crowns

Weatherman's Hymn......................There Shall Be Showers of Blessing

Contractor's Hymn............................... The Church's One Foundation

The Tailor's Hymn............................... ..Holy, Holy, Holy

The Golfer's Hymn .................................There's a Green Hill Far Away

The Politician's Hymn.......................... Standing on the Promises!

Optometrist's Hymn.............................. Open My Eyes That I Might See

The Tax Man's  Hymn....................... I Surrender All

The Gossip's Hymn................................Pass It On

The Electrician's Hymn....................... Send The Light

The Shopper's Hymn............................ Sweet Bye and Bye

The Realtor's Hymn.................. I've Got a Mansion, Just Over the Hilltop

The Massage Therapists Hymn............. He Touched Me

The Doctor's Hymn................................ The Great Physician

 AND for those who speed on the highway - a few hymns:

55 mph.......................... God Will Take Care of You

75 mph .......................... Nearer My God To Thee

85 mph ........................... This World Is Not My Home

95 mph ........................... Lord, I'm Coming Home
 
100 mph
.......................... Precious Memories


Thanks Dan 

 

8 comments:

  1. Well, I know them now. I love this Odie.

    Have a fabulous Silly Sunday. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhahaha! Love these ... and the next time I'm running late for work and find myself zooming down the road, I'll be humming Nearer My God to Thee. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandee, don't forget where you heard it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marcia, That's a good one for all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You forgot the urologist's -

    Shall We Gather At The River

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like that over 100MPH. Made me think of an old song TRANSFUSION by Nervous Norvus circa 1956

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.