Sunday, September 21, 2014

I Just Heard About Our Friend Scott

Scott, a blogger friend of ours passed away on September 16th.
I first heard of this about 10 minutes ago. I decided to visit his
Facebook page to see where he's been. Bang, right between my
eyes it hit. There was a death notice to his friends from his
daughter, Marsha. 

 His blog was: 
"Scotty's Dreamworld" Formerly "The Scottcrap Dream" (LINK)

His Facebook Page: 
https://www.facebook.com/Scottcarp100

Scotty me Friend I will miss you. I've enjoyed our friendship
of these four years so very much.  

As I used to answer so many of your comments here:
"Scotty, beam me up." 



10 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry Odie. I've lost a few blogging buddies in the past. It's not pleasant by any means.

    Have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad. From what little I knew of him, he was a good guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will all miss Scott. The world's a poorer place without him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so shocking and so sudden. My best to his family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scotty was one of the first followers of my blog. I am truly sadden to hear of his passing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're losing so many of the good ones.

    I recently said goodbye to George M. Roper. **sigh**

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really hate to hear that about Scott. Best wishes to his family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the info Odie, I just saw your comment on his site and followed over here. Damn. He would stop by once in awhile and comment at my place. Sad

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.