Saturday, June 15, 2013

Being Blonder ~ OR ~ Rule 5 Woodsterman Style


The Circle 

A blonde has just gotten a new sports car. She cuts out in front 
of a semi, and almost causes it to drive over a cliff. The driver 
furiously motions for her to pull over, and she does. 
The driver gets out and draws a circle and tells her 
to stand in it. Then he gets out his knife and cuts up 
her leather seats. He turns around and sees she's smiling. 
So he goes to his truck, takes out a baseball bat, and starts 
busting her windows and beating her car. 
He looks back to see that she's laughing. 
He's really mad now, so he takes 
his knife and slices her tires. 
He turns around and she's laughing so hard, 
she's about to fall down. He demands, "What's so funny?" 
She says, "Every time you weren't looking, I stepped out of the circle!"





Other Rule 5 ers:

12 comments:

  1. Blondes know all the tricks...I love em.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Randy, Keep your wits about you and your circles strong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blondes have so much fun. So easily entertained they are. Bwahahahahahaha.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That circle was like Obama's "Red Line" in Syria---damn near invisable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blondes need "tough" love in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ron, lines are meant to be crossed ... I think.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If that was The Blonde, the first time she stepped out of the circle would have been the last thing that guy didn't see.

    ReplyDelete
  8. No, she's kept me going for almost 20 years.

    I just pity the poor fool that messes with her.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I married one of them blondes 39 years ago myself, newlywed.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.