Saturday, June 22, 2013

New Shoes ~OR~ Rule 5 Woodsterman Style


Odie walks to work 20 blocks everyday and 
passes a shoe store twice every day.
Each day he stops and looks in the window 
to admire the Armani leather shoes.

He wants those shoes so much...it's all he can think about.

After about 2 months he saves the price of the shoes, 
$300, and purchases them.

Every Friday night the Italian community holds a dance 
in the church basement. Odie seizes this opportunity 
to wear his new Armani leather shoes for the first time.
He asks Sophia to dance and as they dance he asks her, 
'Sophia, do you wear red panties tonight?'
Startled, Sophia replies, 'Yes, Odie, I do wear 
red panties tonight, but how do you know?'
 
Odie answers,’ I see the reflection in my new 
$300 Armani leather shoes. How do you like them?'

Next he asks Rosa to dance, and after a few minutes he asks, ‘Rosa, do you wear white panties tonight?'
 Rosa answers, 'Yes, Odie, I do, but how do you know that?'

He replies, 'I see the reflection in my new $300 Armani leather shoes... How do you like them?'

Odie dances with many young ladies this evening and the same question is asked and answered by a very surprised
young lady each time.


Now as the evening is almost over and the last song is being played, Odie asks Carmela to dance.

Midway through the dance his face turns red...

He states, 'Carmela, be stilla my heart. Please, please tell me you wear no panties tonight.
 Please, please, tella me this true!'

Carmela smiles coyly and answers, 'Yes Odie, 
I wear no panties tonight...'
 
Odie gasps, 'Thanka God ....

I thought I had a crack in my $300 Armani leather shoes...!


Other Rule 5 ers:
 
Thanks Dan !

27 comments:

  1. I can see you enjoyed dancing the night away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to start saving for a new pair of shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is the shoe polish on aisle 8 or 9?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh good...nothing happened to the shoes, that's alot of money.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No wonder those shoes are all he could think about...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bwahahahahahahaha. I can see you doing this Odie.

    Have a terrific day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely shameful. I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Damn Odie, you can "crack" a joke!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's all a matter of priorities.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had a feeling that was coming.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Supi, I enjoy many things, and yes Fred taught me well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Opie, that's because you've been coming here about longer than anyone else. Can't fool you often.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Remind me to check your shoes at the door next time I invite you to a party..... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Madhat, Northern Italian on the next to the German end near that other country by the whatchamacallit country up there near I forget it's name ... I think.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Northern Italians look and act like Austrians, because that's what a lot of them used to be prior to 1918! Up in the mountains, you know

    NICE selection Woodman- linked here:

    Stunning Athina Pikraki Chosen to Represent Greece at 'Miss World 2013'

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.