Sunday, September 5, 2010

Dogs Know ...

Have you ever heard that a dog 'knows' when an earthquake is about to hit? 

Have you ever heard that a dog can 'sense' when a tornado is stirring up, even 20 miles away?
 

Do you remember hearing that before the December tsunami struck Southeast 
Asia , dogs started running frantically away from the seashore, at breakneck 
speed?
 

Do you know that dogs can detect cancer and other serious illnesses and danger of fire?

Somehow they always know when they can 'go for a ride' before you even ask. How do those dogs and cats get home from hundreds of miles away?
 

I'm a firm believer that animals - and especially cats and
 dogs - have keen insights into the Truth. 

And you can't tell me that dogs can't sense a potentially terrible disaster well in advance.

Simply said, a dog just KNOWS when something isn't right... when impending doom is upon us. 

They'll always try to warn us!
We should have listened.

17 comments:

  1. Americans have goofed politically in the past, but in the history of the Republic, they didn't goof as badly as they did with barack hussein obama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was a funny post about how babies don't like him. They frown, turn away and avoid eye contact with him. But flies and vermin love him.

    Maybe these facts won't win elections, but they sure do lighten the discourse, and we all need a chance to smile during these horrible times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Opie, I saw the baby post too. I was jealous I didn't think of it first.

    Always smiling here ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The War Planner's vicious attack-greyhound mutt, Alice, regularly takes pleasure crapping on the L. A. Times from page -- especially when The Pantload's mug is prominently featured.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love my dawgs Bailey and Riley (both Labs) and pay attention to their senses closely. They are very friendly, exception being if one is not supposed to be around my home.

    Back in 'o4 a dem attempted to steal my Bush re-election yard sign and I let Bailey out and she chased him down and he dropped it,,lol,, Bailey stopped at that point on my command and the dude kept on running.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christopher,

    Personally, I would not have stopped Bailey.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, Bailey! Doggies are smart, I love that sign of the doggie peeing. I put before the elections on my blog, and people didn't pay attention. I hope they do now.
    Babies are smart too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bunni, any anti-Obana person or animal is smart.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey War Planner,

    I understand where you are coming from but I did not want to take the chance of Bailey having to be put-down as both her and the jackass were no longer on my property.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is correct. I do not kow any dogs that voted for this idiot we have in the WH.


    bonks

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pierro, you're right ... they just don't like him.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.