Saturday, February 23, 2019

The Little Woman ~OR~ Rule 5 Woodsterman Style


A guy brings his best golf buddy home, unannounced, for dinner at 6:30 PM after enjoying a day of golf.

His wife screams her head off while his friend sits at the kitchen table, open mouthed, listening to the tirade.

"My hair and makeup are not done, the house is a fucking mess and the dishes are still in the sink. I'm completely exhausted! I didn't get enough sleep last night. Can't you see I'm still in my fucking pajamas? I can't be bothered with cooking tonight!  Why the fuck did you bring him home without letting me know ahead of time, you stupid asshole?"

The husband replied: "Because he's thinking of getting married."






Other Wedding Not So Bliss Rule 5 ers:

8 comments:

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.