Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Election Day ~ Woodsterman Style



As you know I support Trump with all of my heart!
I didn't at first, but after doing my homework and
learning about the man, I couldn't be prouder
to vote for him. I voted early, mail-in-ballot, two weeks
ago for TRUMP / PENCE! So, I'm ahead of you ...
CATCH UP!

NOW, for you "Never Trumpers", have you really thought
of the alternative? Have you considered what kind of
country you would be leaving your children and
grandchildren? Please think about that before you
cast your ballot.

Let's get out there and do what the FBI wouldn't . . . .  

 

18 comments:

  1. Hubby and I will be voting for Trump/Pence later this morning. I cannot stand Hellery. She's so corrupt it makes me sick.

    Have a fabulous day Odie. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Know you're a former Marine, but, if you will accept an old Army line, All The Way.

    I am with you in everything you said.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr Edutcher, I am not or ever was a Marine. Hint: All The Way!

    Vietnam 12/68 to 12/69 ARMY

    GO TRUMP!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dumped the Hill, and I'm proud of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our Father, Who art in heaven
    Hallowed be Thy Name;
    Thy kingdom come,
    Thy will be done,
    on earth as it is in heaven.
    Give us this day our daily bread,
    and forgive us our trespasses,
    as we forgive those who trespass against us;
    and lead us not into temptation,
    but deliver us from evil. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AOW, I know you're feeling much better now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My bad, not sure where I got that impression.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Odie,
    I am indeed feeling better today.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.