Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Seniors And The Computer Age



*****************************
SENIOR TRYING TO SET  PASSWORD
 
WINDOWS:   Please enter your new  password.
 
USER:    cabbage
 
WINDOWS:    Sorry, the password must be more than 8  characters.
USER:   boiled cabbage
 
WINDOWS:   Sorry, the password must contain 1  numerical character.
 
USER:   1 boiled cabbage
 
WINDOWS:   Sorry, the password cannot have blank  spaces.
USER:   50bloodyboiledcabbages
 
WINDOWS:    Sorry, the password must contain at  least one upper case character.
 
USER:   50BLOODYboiledcabbages
 
WINDOWS:    Sorry, the password cannot use more  than one upper case character consecutively.
USER:    50BloodyBoiledCabbagesShovedUpYourAssIfYouDon'tGiveMeAccessNow !
 
WINDOWS:   Sorry, the password cannot contain  punctuation.
 
USER:   ReallyPissedOff50BloodyBoiledCabbagesShovedUpYourAssIfYouDontGiveMeAccessNow
 
WINDOWS:    Sorry, that  password is already in use.

14 comments:

  1. LOL. Odie, I know the feeling.....and you don't have to be a senior to either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwahahahahahahahahaha. Yep, that sounds right.

    Have a fabulous day Odie. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is why it's so easy to hack into every account. By the time you get through all the hoops, your password is always just a string of 4-letter words, and those are easy to guess!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She couldn't use that password because I'm already using it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gruntopia, I always ask my hacker for my password. Damned if doesn't know it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adrienne, scared me when I first saw it. It's so close to mine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had a very similar experience with a password reset recently. It was only with a supreme act of self control that I managed to keep all the words PG-13.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like The Blonde trying to use a computer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. No one will get my password, no... one... in fact I don't get it anymore...sigh

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brighid, need it? I can give it to you.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.