Saturday, April 16, 2016

Golf Cart Safety ~OR~ Rule 5 Woodsterman Style


Many years ago during my early married days, 
I accidentally overturned my golf cart one day. 
Elizabeth, a very very attractive and keen golfer,
who lived in a villa on the golf course, heard the 
noise and called out, "Are you okay, what's your name?"
"It's Ed, and I'm okay, thanks," I replied as I pulled 
myself out of the twisted cart.
“Ed,” she said (loose breasts undulating beneath her 
white terry robe), 

"forget your troubles. Come to my villa, rest a 
while and I'll help you get the cart up later."
"That's mighty nice of you," I answered, "but I 
don't think my wife would like it."
"Oh, come on now," Elizabeth insisted.
She was so very pretty, very very sexy, and very 
persuasive... I was weak. "Well okay," I finally 
agreed and thought to myself, "but my wife won't like it."
After a few restorative Scotch and waters, I thanked 
Elizabeth. "I feel a lot better now, but I know my wife 
is going to be really upset, so I best go now."
"Don't be silly!" Elizabeth said with a smile, letting 
her robe fall open. "She won't know anything about this. 
By the way, where is she?"
 
"Still under the cart, I guess," I replied.






And keeping with the theme of "Girls in Golf Carts"

 
Thanks Dan!

Other Golf Loving Rule 5 ers:

14 comments:

  1. No, your wife isn't going to like it, but you can't let this opportunity pass you by.

    Have a fabulous weekend Odie. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Priorities.

    (doesn't the one in silver look like a young Hillary?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandee, now you're catching on ... LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. edutcher, I'll try to forget you tried to ruin all of our days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Putting the cart after the tart! Sorry I gave up golf some years back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhhhh. Ya got me there with the last girl. Have a great weekend Odie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Curmudgeon, I just couldn't help myself with all this talk about Gays, Queers, Homosexuals, and Transgenders. That stupid Springsteen got me all excited about being normal.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Scotch and what??? Water? Sounds like something Springsteen would drink. Well, more like Zima and water in his case.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Grunt, don't you mean Chablis and Water?

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.