Sunday, April 17, 2016

Country Ride in a Limo . . . .


Hillary Clinton and her driver were cruising along an Iowa
country road one evening when a old dairy cow loomed in front
of the car. The driver tried to avoid it but couldn't. 

The aged cow
was struck and killed.  Hillary told her driver to go up to the
farmhouse and explain to the owners what had happened and
pay them for the cow. 

She stayed in the car making phone calls.
About an hour later the driver staggered back to the car with
his clothes in disarray. He was holding a half-empty bottle
of expensive wine in one hand, a huge Cuban cigar in the
other, and was smiling happily, smeared with lipstick.

"What happened to you," asked Hillary?
 
"Well," the driver replied, "the farmer gave me the cigar,
his wife gave me the wine, and their beautiful twin daughters
made passionate love to me."

"What did you tell them?" asked Hillary.

The driver replied, "I just stepped inside the door and said,
'I'm Hillary Clinton's driver and I've just killed the old​ ​cow.'
The rest happened so fast I couldn't stop it."


 Thanks Brighid (LINK)

8 comments:

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.