Sunday, December 28, 2014

Same Sex marriage

Norman and Barry got married in California.


They couldn't afford a honeymoon so they go back to  
Norman's Mom and Dad's house for their first married 
night together.
  
In the morning, Johnny, Norman's little brother, gets up 
and has his breakfast. As he is going out of the door to 
go to school, he asks his mom if Norman and Barry are 
up yet. She replies, 'No'.

Johnny asks, 'Do you know what I think?'
His mom replies, 'I don't want to hear what you think!
Just go to school.'
  
Johnny comes home for lunch and asks his mom, 
'Are Norman and Barry up yet?'
She replies, 'No.'

Johnny says, 'Do you know what I think?'
His mom replies, 'Never mind what you think! 
Eat your lunch and go back to school '

After school, Johnny comes home and asks again, 
'Are Norman and Barry up yet?'
His mom says, 'No.'

He asks, 'Do you know  what I think?'
His mom replies, 'OK, now tell me what you think.'

    

He says: 'Last night Norman came to  my room for the 
Vaseline and I think...
I gave him my airplane glue.'

18 comments:

  1. Okay - that made me LOL (at 5am yet) Good way to start the day, which will be later since I've been up since 3:30 am and think I'll go back to bed. Makes sense...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adrienne, Glad I made staying up a worthwhile endeavor.

      Delete
  2. I could joke about the "sticky" situation but I've got to wipe off the Dr. Pepper I spit out all over my laptop from the laughter. Have a great Sunday Odie. Let's hope in 2015 we can all join the fight to restore a more sane and civil America,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Curmudgeon, you really ought to "stick" around for part two.

      Delete
  3. Bwahahahahahahaha. Sometimes you need to listen to what the little ones think.

    Have a fabulous Sunday. I'm linking you to Silly Sunday. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like Johnny done it a-purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reminds me of the limerick:
    There was a young couple named Kelly
    went round belly to belly
    cause in their haste
    they used library paste
    instead of petroleum jelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. LMAO I feel for Norman and Barry

    Have a great week ahead & Happy New Year to you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Steve, it turned out to be a sticky situation.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This story would have been less tacky if little Johnny had used a hamster instead.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.