Saturday, June 7, 2014

Goblins ~OR~ Rule 5 Woodsterman Style


 One morning a woman was walking out of her front door, when she notices a strange little man at the bottom of her garden.
"You're a goblin," she says, "I caught you and you owe me three wishes!". So the goblin replies "OK, you caught me fair and square, what's your first wish?". The woman stops and thinks for a second, "I want a huge mansion to live in.", goblins replies "OK, you've got it.". Woman again thinks it over, "My second wish is a Mercedes." "OK, you've got that too." "My last wish is a million dollars!". The goblin then says "OK, you've got it. But to make your wishes come true you have to have sex all night with me." "OK then, if that's what it takes..."
Next morning the little man wakes the woman up.
"Tell me," says the man, "how old are you?" "I'm 27", she replies
"F*ck me", says the man, "27 and you still believe in goblins"




Other Jiggling Rule 5 ers:
 

10 comments:

  1. All this jiggling.

    Yep, she's a blonde.

    Have a terrific day Odie. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't see the punchline.

    Too much video noise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And the winner is----the rooftop babe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. edutcher, study them some more. It's there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ron, really? I almost didn't post her. I glad I did now that I know you got a kick out of it. Help those old pieces parts?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everybody has to believe in something.

    I believe he got a great deal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.