Saturday, June 21, 2014

Did I Have Fun Last Night? ~OR~ Rule 5 Woodsterman Style


Unable to walk last night after celebrating getting my
Paul Revere Award I had to be helped to my room at
The Grand Sierra Resort in Reno. Who'd a thought 
the Reno Gazette-Journal would have a reporter at 
this year's gala event. If I didn't know better I'd say
Proof and Curmudgeon set this up. Well, come to find
out the officer was one of the Village People making
a move on old Woodsterman. Boom Boom Room indeed.
Here's the whole group. We had a great time ... I think. 
Here we are caught having fun around town.

 Actually, I would like to thank Curmudgeon For the great
Newspaper article spoof ... I think it was a spoof. Curmudgeon
did last years Tux fun too. 
 
 
Other Award winning want-to-be Rule 5 ers:
 


22 comments:

  1. I don't know, Odie. Was it a spoof? Have a terrific weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! Spoof? Uh huh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Curmudgeon, uh, uh, uh, I'm trying to remember.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Randy, uh, uh, uh, I'm trying to remember.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woodsterman the biker dude...sooo cool! Hoooraaay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LL, uh, uh, uh, I'm trying to remember.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Scott, uh, uh, uh, I'm trying to remember.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think way more happened than what you realize. Well, if these pictures say anything at all and they do. Bwahahahahahahahaha.

    Have a fabulous day Odie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sandee, uh, uh, uh, I'm trying to remember.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didn't know you were batting for the other team. Oh, wait, it's a spoof right?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Odie, if it was a spoof, why did you call me at 3AM to send you bail money??

    ReplyDelete
  12. I take it Mrs Odie has moved to Iraq in search of a new man.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cube, spoof? uh, uh, uh, I'm trying to remember.

    ReplyDelete
  14. edutcher, Iraq? There's plenty around here.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Look'n pretty spoofy there Odie.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Brighid, Could I be look'n any differently?

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.