Thursday, June 5, 2014

DEEP THINKING MEN


 What deep thinkers men are. 
I mowed the lawn today, and after doing so I
sat down and had a cold beer. The day was really quite beautiful, and the drink facilitated some deep thinking. 
My wife walked by and asked me
what I was doing and I said 'nothing'. 
The reason I said that instead of
saying 'just thinking' is because she would 
have said 'about what'. At
that point I would have to explain 
that men are deep thinkers about
various topics which would lead to other questions. 
Finally I thought
about an age old question: 
Is giving birth more painful than getting
kicked in the nuts? 
Women always maintain that giving birth is way more
painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts. Well, after another beer,
and some heavy deductive thinking, 
I have come up with the answer to
that question. Getting kicked in the nuts 
is more painful than having a
baby; and here is the reason for my conclusion. 
A year or so after
giving birth, a woman will often say, 
"It might be nice to have another child." 
On the other hand, you never hear a guy say, 
"You know, I think
I would like another kick in the nuts." 
I rest my case. Time for another beer.
Thanks Trailbee

18 comments:

  1. "Can I have some more PLEEEEZ?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some pains you never forget...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have any nuts so I wouldn't know how painful it is being kicked there. I've had a baby though and that wasn't a walk in the park.

    Have a terrific day Odie. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. After a kick in the nuts you can't walk in the park for a week.

    I'd still prefer the kick in the nuts...just don't tell me when it's coming. Imagine waiting 9 months to get kicked in the nuts and then having it over and over again for hours.

    Very good point about just say nothing instead of saying you are thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandee, Neither is, but we choose not to repeat it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joeh, thanks for that visual, but did you have to do it here? All of us guys are going to be walking around cross-legged the rest of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I dunno. Just thinking about either kind of pain makes me cringe. In my old age, I'm heavily into no pain.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If I want to FEEL a swift kick in the nuts, all I need do is look at a pay stub showing "before" and "after" I've been thoroughly abused by the government.

    ReplyDelete
  9. And you don't want to show it to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Euripides, no pain ... just what the doctor ordered.

    ReplyDelete
  11. edutcher, oh I do when it gets better.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nothing quite as relaxing as deep thinking. I've solved most of the world's problems that way, but seems as no one every pays attention to my solutions. Having a problem viewing videos so will pass on your other recent post. Spent sometime at the doctors office this week and may have to have surgery this coming Tuesday on my old worn-out prostate.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ron, oh crap ... sorry wrong end. I'll be thinking of you. On the video thing. Have you updated your Adobe Flash Drive?

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.