Monday, June 2, 2014

A Short Love Story . . . .


A man and a woman who had never met before found themselves
assigned to the same sleeping room on a transcontinental train.
Though initially embarrassed and uneasy over sharing a room,
they were both very tired and fell asleep quickly, he in the upper
berth and she in the lower.

At 1:00 AM, the man leaned down and gently woke the
woman saying,...........'Ma'am, I'm sorry to bother you,
but would you be willing to reach into the closet to get
me a second blanket? I'm awfully cold'

'I have a better idea,' she replied 'Just for tonight, let's
pretend that we're married'

'Wow!..................That's a great idea', he exclaimed..

'Good,' she replied, 'Get your own x#&* ing blanket.'

After a moment of silence, ...........................he farted.


The End

Thank You Trailbee!

 

20 comments:

  1. Pretending has always been the best part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had high hopes for something more romantic than marriage...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a happy ending. Bwahahahahahahahaha.

    Have a fabulous day Odie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like Sandee said "a happy ending", but really a "happy end"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Randy, sure is ... what's that smell?

    ReplyDelete
  6. edutcher, that's what the Mrs. always says.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ron, there's a lot to be said for Happy Endings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. And traveling by train is so sexy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Odie, I just love a good love story. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. DS, I love that you love a good love story.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brighid, that's what I thought. She wanted him to step on her, huh.

    ReplyDelete
  12. IRISH, glad you enjoyed. It's one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.