Saturday, December 29, 2012

Help Wanted ~OR~ Rule 5 Woodsterman Style



Job applicant email:

Resimay
 
To hoom it mae consern,

I waunt to apply for the job what I saw in the paper.

I can Type reale quik wit one finggar and do sum a counting..

I think I am good on the phone and I no I am a pepole person,
Pepole really seam to respond to me well.

I no my spelling is not to good but find that I Offen can get a job thru my persinalety.


My salerery is open so we can discus wat you want to pay me and wat you think that I am werth,

I can start emeditely. Thank you in advanse fore yore anser.

hopifuly Yore best aplicant so farr.

Sinseerly,

BRIANNA

PS : Because my resimay is a bit short - below is a picktere of me.
 
*
 
*
 
*
 
*
 
*
 
*
 
*
 
 
 
 
 Employer's (Woodsterman) response:

Dear Brianna ,

It's OK honey, we've got spell check.

See you Monday
.


Thanks Dan! 

Other Rule 5 ers:

16 comments:

  1. Bwahahahahahaha. I've seen this one with a hot guy too. I hired him immediately.

    Have a terrific day Odie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandee, how's that working out for ya? How's his benefit package?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hired!

    Thanks, I'm an official Rule 5ver now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had one of those where I worked.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In Mexico, secretaries are expected to "put out". There are court cases where secretaries who resisted their boss' advances forcefully were charged with assault on the boss. Just saying...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mr Doe, that's Mexico. We count to ten here first.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Odie, That is funny as hell :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Let's hope BRIANNA can make coffee like you like it, Odie. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Type?!? She can't even SEE the frickin' keyboard!!! She's got curviture of the... of the... ah, ...yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hire that woman for the public relations position....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Doubletroubletwo, it's good to laugh huh.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jan, she makes it every morning ... wink wink.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.