Saturday, June 9, 2012

Blonde Pilot ~OR~ Rule 5 Woodsterman Style

This is the story of the blonde flying in a two-seater airplane 
with just the pilot. He has a heart attack and dies. She, frantic, 
calls out a May Day.

"May Day! May Day! Help me! Help me! My pilot had a heart 
attack and is dead. And I don't know how to fly. 
Help me! Please help me!"


She hears a voice over the radio saying:

"This is Air Traffic Control and I have you loud and clear. 
I will talk you through this and get you back on the ground. 
I've had a lot of experience with this kind of problem. 'Now, 
just take a deep breath. Everything will be fine! Now give 
me your height and position."
 
She says, "I'm 5'4" and I am a Democrat."
 
"O.K." says the voice on the radio....

"Repeat after me: Our Father. . Who art in Heaven. . . .."



Thanks David !

Other Rule 5 ers:

16 comments:

  1. Nothing like havin your head between the clouds, er, I meant to say in the clouds, er, not sure what I mean right now.

    Er it's a visual thang I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cruel, sir, very cruel.

    PS Like the one on top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Edutcher, not the one on the bottom?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss Dolly needs a little more fullness in her face - after a certain age emaciating herself doesn't make a woman look young or better.

    (I think it was sometime in the 90s I noticed she had a face - and a very pretty one)

    But you're gallant and a gentleman for remembering her and taking her part, sir.

    I'll hoist something non-alcoholic in your honor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bwahahahahahaha. No loss there.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Edutcher, In her day ... I thought her T-shirt was a purrfect add.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandee, watch out for blonds over head.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Rule 5 Odie! Thanks for the link! I'm still waiting on the kids in Mountain View to make a decision.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Odie, the lady was, and is, many things, but dumb ain't one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am late to the dance on this one per usual, Odie. The blond is in more trouble than she knows. She appears to be in a Schweizer 1-26 or 2-33 -- which means she's in a glider -- and over the ocean where there's probably not a lot of lift ~~ unless she can find some along the cliffs at the beach.

    In any event, she'll probably be "landing out" on one of those roads down there.

    If she's not good at that, she'll probably be in for a change of panties.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ron, I was going to ask what kids, but now I remember.

    ReplyDelete
  12. TWP, way too deep until you got to the panties.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.