Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Seniors And The Computer Age



*****************************
SENIOR TRYING TO SET  PASSWORD
 
WINDOWS:   Please enter your new  password.
 
USER:    cabbage
 
WINDOWS:    Sorry, the password must be more than 8  characters.
USER:   boiled cabbage
 
WINDOWS:   Sorry, the password must contain 1  numerical character.
 
USER:   1 boiled cabbage
 
WINDOWS:   Sorry, the password cannot have blank  spaces.
USER:   50bloodyboiledcabbages
 
WINDOWS:    Sorry, the password must contain at  least one upper case character.
 
USER:   50BLOODYboiledcabbages
 
WINDOWS:    Sorry, the password cannot use more  than one upper case character consecutively.
USER:    50BloodyBoiledCabbagesShovedUpYourAssIfYouDon'tGiveMeAccessNow !
 
WINDOWS:   Sorry, the password cannot contain  punctuation.
 
USER:   ReallyPissedOff50BloodyBoiledCabbagesShovedUpYourAssIfYouDontGiveMeAccessNow
 
WINDOWS:    Sorry, that  password is already in use.

14 comments:

Diogenes Sarcastica™ said...

LOL. Odie, I know the feeling.....and you don't have to be a senior to either.

Sandee said...

Bwahahahahahahahahaha. Yep, that sounds right.

Have a fabulous day Odie. ☺

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

DS, you mean it's not just me?

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Sandee, it is.

GruntOfMonteCristo said...

This is why it's so easy to hack into every account. By the time you get through all the hoops, your password is always just a string of 4-letter words, and those are easy to guess!

Adrienne said...

She couldn't use that password because I'm already using it.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Gruntopia, I always ask my hacker for my password. Damned if doesn't know it.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Adrienne, scared me when I first saw it. It's so close to mine.

Mike aka Proof said...

I had a very similar experience with a password reset recently. It was only with a supreme act of self control that I managed to keep all the words PG-13.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Proof, you're slipping.

edutcher said...

Like The Blonde trying to use a computer.

Brighid said...

No one will get my password, no... one... in fact I don't get it anymore...sigh

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Edutcher, DUCK!

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Brighid, need it? I can give it to you.