Saturday, April 2, 2016

Babes ~OR~ Rule 5 Woodsterman Style

Q: What do you call the space inbetween Pamela Anderson's breasts? 
A: Silicon Valley.

Q: What do you call a nanny with a breast implants? 
A: A Faux pair.

Q: Why are redheads flat chested? 
A: It makes it easier to read their T- shirts

Q: What do you call identical boobs? 
A: Identitties.

Q: What do you call a redhead with large breasts? 
A: A mutant.
Q: How are a blonde's breasts and a pad alike? 
A: Neither are recomended for the beach and 
both come in different absorbency levels.


Sandee said...

Why to I visit you on Saturday? I don't know either. Perhaps because I like you. That's it.

Have a fabulous weekend Odie. ☺

edutcher said...

About question 4, you need to get out more if you think redheads have no bounce.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Sandee, and I usually post jokes to go with the babes.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Edutcher, I believe that was told from a blonde's perspective.

GruntOfMonteCristo said...

My wife is fond of "boob" jokes, but I'm usually the "butt" of them. I prefer "butt" jokes, because with my wife, I never run out of material! LOL!

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Gruntman, You be da brave one today.

Dave in PB said...

Thanks so much for the Link ... Cheers!

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Dave, you bet!