Monday, December 22, 2014

Hooter's Stop ~OR~ Rule 5 Woodsterman Style

After a long day on the golf course, I stopped in at 
‘Hooter's’ to see some friends and have some hot 
Wings and ice tea.

After being there for a while, one of my friends asked 
me which waitress I would like to be stuck in an 
elevator with.

I told them "The one who knows how to fix elevators." 
I'm old, tired, and pee a lot.

Thank You Mr. Trailbee!

Other Hooters lover Rule 5 ers:


Adrienne said...

Smart answer!

Sandee said...

Bwahahahahaahahahaha. I didn't see that coming Odie. I just didn't see that coming.

Have a fabulous day. ☺

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Adrienne, woo woo ...

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Sandee, Merry Christmas, woo, woo, woo.

edutcher said...

Our sins really do catch up with us.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

edutcher, Really? Woo?