Wednesday, September 17, 2014

War on Women ~OR~ HOW OLD GUYS PICK UP CHICKS


I am getting on in years and not the best looking guy anymore.
Some would even say I'm a little frayed around the edges....
 
But, I have a nice car, a little money, and I spend most of my time
casually traveling from place to place and enjoying life.
 
I met a nice looking girl in a park the other evening.
There was an instant spark between us.
 
All of a sudden, she did this cute little dance, then immediately
dropped to her knees and lay on the grass at my feet.
 
As we lay there making love, I thought .......
 
"Wow, these Taser guns are really worth the money!!"
 
Thanks Trailbee

12 comments:

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.