Wednesday, September 17, 2014

War on Women ~OR~ HOW OLD GUYS PICK UP CHICKS


I am getting on in years and not the best looking guy anymore.
Some would even say I'm a little frayed around the edges....
 
But, I have a nice car, a little money, and I spend most of my time
casually traveling from place to place and enjoying life.
 
I met a nice looking girl in a park the other evening.
There was an instant spark between us.
 
All of a sudden, she did this cute little dance, then immediately
dropped to her knees and lay on the grass at my feet.
 
As we lay there making love, I thought .......
 
"Wow, these Taser guns are really worth the money!!"
 
Thanks Trailbee

12 comments:

USA_Admiral said...

Ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

GOODSTUFF said...

laugh so hard, woke up the dogs

Sandee said...

So, you resorted to a taser? Bwahahahahahahahaha.

Have a fabulous day Odie. ☺

Ron Russell said...

Be careful with that taser. The electronic one!

edutcher said...

As we get older, we know what equipment we need.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Admiral, love is love.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

GOODSTUFF, did you have to Taser them?

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Sandee, what ever works.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Ron, OK

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

edutcher, we don't all use the same equipment?

LL said...

I hate it when you out me like that.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

LL, I saw it on your shopping list.