I'm Canadian. Trump is saving the US and he is saving Canada too. And I don't think saving Canada is an accident. First, Trump is a truly decent human being. Second a reformed Canada will go back to being a useful ally of the US.
The reformed Canada may not be what it was. I'm Albertan and I want out of Canada as it now exists. Reforming Canada to the point it's useful to the US will not end the voting imbalance that is crushing Alberta.
Are Americans aware that the small Canadian provinces elect 4 times as many Members of Parliament, our version of Congressmen, per person than Alberta and we have no elected senate?
Most Albertans don't want to be 51 because who wants to be in the same country as California and Minnesota?
Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.
** Anonymous, please use a name at the end of your comment. You're all starting to look alike.
*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.
The left went off the rails a long time ago. I don't see them finding their way back anytime soon.
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous day and rest of the week, Odie. ♥
Sandee, we need to start calling them commies and not much else I'm afraid.
DeleteIn the immortal words of Charlie Brown, "It's thrilling to be recognized in one's own lifetime".
ReplyDeleteedutcher, how did I miss that?
DeleteI'm Canadian. Trump is saving the US and he is saving Canada too. And I don't think saving Canada is an accident. First, Trump is a truly decent human being. Second a reformed Canada will go back to being a useful ally of the US.
ReplyDeleteThe reformed Canada may not be what it was. I'm Albertan and I want out of Canada as it now exists. Reforming Canada to the point it's useful to the US will not end the voting imbalance that is crushing Alberta.
Are Americans aware that the small Canadian provinces elect 4 times as many Members of Parliament, our version of Congressmen, per person than Alberta and we have no elected senate?
Most Albertans don't want to be 51 because who wants to be in the same country as California and Minnesota?
Anyway, Vivre Monsieur Trump!
Anon, Welcome aboard..
DeleteThe last picture, they are lying commie libturd cunts!!!! And Still are!!!!
ReplyDeleteHeltau