NO! to banning lab grown meat. It's none of the governments damn business what I eat.
YES! to making the lab/factories disclose every bit of information about the stuff, good or bad, and making them fully liable for failing to do so and any dishonesty in negligence in the disclosure, research or manufacture, including personal liability for the corporate directors.
Allowing governments to ban anything is always step one, the toe in the door, to banning guns.
100% agree. I have never and probably will never try lab grown meat. But it is not the government's place to be banning shit. If that thing is safe to eat let the consumer decide!
This is one step removed from Islamic countries banning pork
Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.
** Anonymous, please use a name at the end of your comment. You're all starting to look alike.
*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.
2, 4, 10.
ReplyDeleteedutcher, streams are cool.
Delete4. Spent a lot of time there
ReplyDelete5. That made more sense to me than it should have
6. I wonder that every time i look at the news
eclectickelvin, stupid takes up a lot of room.
DeleteNO! to banning lab grown meat. It's none of the governments damn business what I eat.
ReplyDeleteYES! to making the lab/factories disclose every bit of information about the stuff, good or bad, and making them fully liable for failing to do so and any dishonesty in negligence in the disclosure, research or manufacture, including personal liability for the corporate directors.
Allowing governments to ban anything is always step one, the toe in the door, to banning guns.
Anon, enjoy your steak.
Delete100% agree. I have never and probably will never try lab grown meat. But it is not the government's place to be banning shit.
DeleteIf that thing is safe to eat let the consumer decide!
This is one step removed from Islamic countries banning pork
Shark rock painted at low tide, great job.
ReplyDeleteAnon, that's right ... I never thought of that.
Delete