I am American mutt. Mostly Angelo-Saxon, sprinkle in 1/16th Colorado Ute, 1/32 French-Jew with heavy Sottish leaning and Saxony blur with a touch of Irish thrown in. I look like a well tanned caucasian and I have had only one sunburn in 65 years.
I would like to see national price of gas without California, Oregon, and Washington. Maybe remove New York as well. California's price at least is self.inflicted.
Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.
** Anonymous, please use a name at the end of your comment. You're all starting to look alike.
*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.
Blame the profits on war profiteers and Zelenskyy's blowing up Russian refineries.
ReplyDeleteedutcher, Oil Futures?
DeleteI am American mutt. Mostly Angelo-Saxon, sprinkle in 1/16th Colorado Ute, 1/32 French-Jew with heavy Sottish leaning and Saxony blur with a touch of Irish thrown in. I look like a well tanned caucasian and I have had only one sunburn in 65 years.
ReplyDeleteI dare anybody to throw the race card.
Tsquared, but I''ll bet you speak English as a first language.
Delete"best suited" or "nearly qualified" ???
ReplyDeleteAnon, oh silly, that's a meme about me. It's there to get a chuckle out of you.
DeleteI would like to see national price of gas without California, Oregon, and Washington. Maybe remove New York as well. California's price at least is self.inflicted.
ReplyDeleteAnon, two refineries closed this year. Remember that when you see Newsom on your ballot in two years.
DeleteThey didn't need to put on hats to be pussies
ReplyDeleteCT Ginger, right you are.
Delete