Other Rule 5 ers:
Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.
** Anonymous, please use a name at the end of your comment. You're all starting to look alike.
*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.
Farrah? Really?
ReplyDeleteProbably with that?
Deleteedutcher, YUP.
DeleteBirdchaser, HUH?
DeleteYou don't have to repost Farrah every time, but it is appreciated.
ReplyDeleteAnon, "Big Hair" and all.
DeleteThere is a number of them I would have liked to impregnate or repeatably try.
ReplyDeleteTsquared, that could get expensive.
DeleteThe driver in the yellow dress.... the chicks in either the red or black bikini.
ReplyDeleteWOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
John, are you OK?
DeleteI'll take the 3rd and the last one. The rest are waaaay out of my price range.
ReplyDeleteJeff C. in NC, I see common sense won over.
DeleteAll that tan skin, if its done by laying in the sun they can expect leather skin as they age, how do I know this? had a friend who was religious about tanning in the summer & she had skin the texture of leather.
ReplyDelete