Of all the things the professor invented, the bamboo taxi was the best I think the guy in the middle is John Derek. He stared with Bogie in "Knock on any door"
Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.
** Anonymous, please use a name at the end of your comment. You're all starting to look alike.
*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.
Who is walking between Bogie and Lauren Bacall?
ReplyDeleteJohn Derek. He was Joshua in The Ten Commandments.
DeleteThat's John Derek , so the Internet says.
DeleteSal Mineo
DeleteOf Ursula Andress Linda Evans Bo Derek fame...
DeleteJohn, Yes, Bo Derek's husband.
DeleteAnon-8:43, Good Job!
DeleteTell 5 that second chin can be very beguiling and 7 broke the code. Somerbody wants to track you.I like being below the radar.
ReplyDeleteHi, guys.
edutcher, howdy hi.
DeleteI've had Taco Bell Meximelts and fries for lunch and dinner for 3 days.... I love it!
ReplyDeleteAnon, whaat does that have to do with Armadillos?
DeleteIs it Rock Hudson between Bacall and Bogart?
ReplyDeleteNope Anon, it's John Derek.
DeleteOf all the things the professor invented, the bamboo taxi was the best
ReplyDeleteI think the guy in the middle is John Derek. He stared with Bogie in "Knock on any door"
eclectickelvin, BINGO with Derek!
Delete#8 was freaking hilarious.
ReplyDelete