I quit buying Girl Scout cookies when they started supporting Planned Parenthood. And WTF is wrong with that damn jury that refuses to convict a woman that killed her three kids?
There are faith based youth organizations using the outdoor method springing up all over the country for boys and girls because the Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts have abandoned their moral core. Find them and support them instead of buying Girl Scout cookies. Let the Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts die on the vine. As a Wood Badged Adult Scout leader it pains me to say it but that's where we are.
Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.
** Anonymous, please use a name at the end of your comment. You're all starting to look alike.
*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.
On that, Dolf was right.
ReplyDeleteedutcher, I would hope so.
DeleteGiven the evidence supporting his actual role, why has Bush not been told to stay away?
ReplyDeleteAnon, that can be your job.
DeleteI quit buying Girl Scout cookies when they started supporting Planned Parenthood. And WTF is wrong with that damn jury that refuses to convict a woman that killed her three kids?
ReplyDeletehjets, I quit when they stoped selling good cookies.
DeletePessimism may lead to defeat but a bunch of RINO traitors who will not pass the SAVE Act is a more sure way to defeat.
ReplyDeletePaul V, how right you are.
DeleteYou know? If that f*cking Al "the bore" Gore had just kept his f*cking mouth shut, we'd be having "normal" weather all over the world.
ReplyDeleteJohn, He caused this? Bastard!
DeleteThere are faith based youth organizations using the outdoor method springing up all over the country for boys and girls because the Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts have abandoned their moral core. Find them and support them instead of buying Girl Scout cookies. Let the Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts die on the vine. As a Wood Badged Adult Scout leader it pains me to say it but that's where we are.
ReplyDeleteMikey, it only takes one lib, in authority, to EFF things up.
Delete