Thursday, October 26, 2017

The Genie . . . .


While walking on a beach during one of his many vacations, Obama found a bottle on the sand and picked it up. Suddenly, a female genie rose from the bottle and with a smile said, “Master, may I grant you one wish?”



Obama responded, “Don’t you know who I am? I don’t need any common woman giving me anything.”


The shocked genie said, “Please, I must grant you a wish or I will be returned to that bottle forever.”


Obama thought a moment, then after grumbling about the impertinence of the woman said, “Very well, I want to awaken with three white women in my bed in the morning – so just do it and be off with you.”


The annoyed genie said, “So be it!” and disappeared.


The next morning Obama awakened with Lorena Bobbitt, Tonya Harding, and Nancy Pelosi in his bed.


His penis was gone, his knees were broken, and he had no health insurance.

God is good.


Thanks Bob!

10 comments:

  1. Must have been a Catholic or Jewish genie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. About 20 minutes ago my wife and I were in opposite ends of the house...i heard her cracking up laughing and I knew without asking she was looking at your blog...Good job, Odie

    ReplyDelete
  3. C.A. really, and thanks for testing the waters that are Woodsterman.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Springeraz, I love it when women laugh at me. That didn't come out right did it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bwahahahahahahahaha. Very good one.

    Have a fabulous day, Odie. ☺

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.