Friday, October 27, 2017

Scottish Diplomacy




            The following is a true bit of Scottish Diplomacy:……….

            One thing about blokes from Scotland is that their hearts and humour are always in the right place!

            Jimmy MacDonald, a City Councillor from Glasgow , was asked on a local live radio talk show, just what he thought about the allegations of torture of suspected terrorists.

            His reply prompted his ejection from the studio, but to thunderous applause from the audience.

            HIS STATEMENT:

            'If hooking up one rag head terrorist's testicles to a car battery gets the truth out of the lying little camel shagger to save just one Scottish soldiers life, then I have only three things to say, Red is positive, Black is negative, and make sure his nuts are wet.'



Thanks Hal

8 comments:

  1. Now you know how the Scotch-Irish beat the Indians, the French, and the Limeys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was Dennis Miller's joke in 2001, post 9/11.
    But if you're gonna poach, steal from the best, right?
    Still funny 16 years later on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard this before and it still makes me laugh. Spot on if you ask me.

    Have a fabulous day and weekend, Odie. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aesop, Ah don't ruin it for everyone. People that come here think I write this stuff.

    Actually, this about the tenth version I've heard, but I felt like I needed to dole out some punishment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandee, There are many versions, but I'm still waiting for the one where Obama says it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Don Cherry said that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mac, the first time I heard it I think it was a British politician.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.