Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Little Larry . . . .



A new teacher was trying to make use of her psychology courses.

She started her class by saying, 'Everyone who thinks they're stupid, stand up!'
After a few seconds, Little Larry stood up.
The teacher said, 'Do you think you're stupid, Larry?'
'No, ma'am, but I didn't like to see you standing there all by yourself!'

**********************

Larry watched, fascinated, as his mother smoothed cold cream on her face.
'Why do you do that, mom?' he asked.

'To make myself beautiful,' said his mother, who then began removing the cream with a tissue.

'What's the matter, asked Larry 'are you giving up?'

***********************

Larry's class were on a field trip to their local police station where they saw pictures tacked to a bulletin board of the 10 most wanted criminals.

One of the youngsters pointed to a picture and asked if it really was the photo of a wanted person.

'Yes,' said the policeman. 'The detectives want very badly to capture him.
Larry asked, "Why didn't you keep him when you took his picture ? "


************************

Little Larry attended a horse auction with his father.
He watched as his father moved from horse to horse, running his hands up and down the horse's legs and rump, and chest.

After a few minutes, Larry asked, 'Dad, why are you doing that?'

His father replied, 'Because when I'm buying horses, I have to make sure that they are healthy and in good shape before I buy.
Larry, looking worried, said, 'Dad, I think the milkman wants to buy Mom .....'


Thanks David

12 comments:

  1. Never argue logic with a fifth grader (named Larry).

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Larry is pretty darn smart. Never trust the milkman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little Larry doesn't miss much does he. No he doesn't.

    Have a fabulous day, Odie. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope Larry was under 5 when the second one happened.

    And the 4th goes all the way back to Boccaccio.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Larry has a time machine! Ask him if I can go along next time he visits his milkman!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adrienne, I'm surprised Larry knew what a milkman was.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandee, little Larry has been talking to little Johnny.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Proof, that's what I was wondering too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That damn Milkman sure makes the rounds. Hey, I was a Iceman, my senior year in high school. In those days many people living in the country had no refrigerators---only Ice Boxes. I would load 5 300lb blocks of ice in the back of my pickup at the old ice house and head to the sticks. Most people in those days would buy 50lbs at a time, but occasionally I would sell a 100lb block to those that had a deluxe box. Keep in mind, I was a strapping high school senior and many of those young house wives waiting at home to meet the iceman were keenly aware of my sexual prowess. And yes buddy, those were indeed the day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ron, sounds like the Milkman has nothing on the Iceman.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.