Friday, May 12, 2017

Friday Odds and Ends . . . .


I'm still contemplating that Viking Tattoo ....

***********

I've seen many remarkable nature photographs over the years
but this photo of a nesting Falcon in an old tree is perhaps the most remarkable nature shot that I've ever seen.
Please send this to most of your older friends, since the younger ones probably have never seen a falcon, and wouldn't recognize it.



**************
Guy walks into a bar and orders a fruit punch. Bartender says "Pal, if you want a punch you'll have to stand in line" Guy looks around, but there is no punch line.

***************








Thanks Dan, Hal, and Facebook Buds

8 comments:

  1. Odie, don't say a word just do this for me right now. Remove that warrior princess photograph of me. It will destroy my meek, mild-mannered online persona. That would be very BAD.

    Thanking you in advance for your assistance in this pressing matter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think the barbarian queen goes with the tattoo, but I like the way you think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knocked up my first mistake, errrr, wife in a 1967 Falcon.
    You've just triggered me, Odie.
    Bad boy...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Curmudgeon, Pressing Sweet Pea? Don't you mean cuddling? Hubba Hubba!

    ReplyDelete
  5. edutcher, Curmudgeon is turning heads today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sig94, I'm sorry sir. It wasn't my intention to bring back memories.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.