Saturday, September 22, 2018

Sunbathing ~OR~ Rule 5 Woodsterman Style



An attractive, widowed Jewish lady, was sunbathing on an almost deserted beach in Ft. Myers Florida . She watched an attractive man about her age, in great shape walk up, place his blanket on the sand near hers and begin reading a book.
Smiling, she attempted to strike up a conversation with him  “How are you today?”
“Fine, thank you,” he responded, and turned back to his book.
“I love the beach.  Do you come here often?” she asked.
“First time since my wife passed away two years ago,” he replied and turned back to his book 
“I'm sorry to hear that. My husband passed away three years ago and it is very lonely,”she countered. “Do you live around here?”
“Yes, I live over in Cape Coral ,” he answered, and again resumed reading.
Trying to find a topic of common interest, she persisted,  "Do you like pussy cats?”
With that, the man dropped his book, came over to her blanket, tore off her swimsuit and gave her the most passionate lovemaking of her life. When the cloud of sand began to settle, she gasped and asked the man, “How did you know that was what I wanted?”
The panting man replied. “How did you know my name was Katz?” 





 Thanks T-Bone

Other Sun Worshiping Rule 5 ers:

4 comments:

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.