Thursday, December 18, 2014

The Queen & Dolly Go To Heaven !!


Queen Elizabeth and
Dolly Parton die on the same day and they both go before an Angel

to find out if they'll be admitted to Heaven.
Unfortunately, there's only one space left that day,
so the Angel must decide which of them gets in.
The Angel asks Dolly if there's some particular reason why she
should go to Heaven..

Dolly takes off her top and says,
'Look at these, they're the most perfect breasts 
God ever created, and I'm sure 
it will please God to be able to see them every day, for eternity.'
The Angel thanks Dolly, and asks Her Majesty the same question.
The Queen takes a bottle of Perrier out of her purse, drinks it down.
Then, wees into a toilet and pulls the lever.
The Angel says, 'OK, your Majesty, you may go in.'

Dolly is outraged and asks,
'What was that all about?
I show you two of God's own perfect creations
and you turn me down. She wees into a toilet and she gets in!
Would you explain that to me?'

'Sorry, Dolly,' says the Angel, ‘but even in Heaven,
a Royal Flush
beats a Pair - no matter how big they are.

Thanks Dan !


12 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh (groan). Didn't see that coming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LL, that means you're not spending enough time in Reno yet.

      Delete
  2. I love this. I read it some time ago, but this is priceless. Pictures do it where words just don't cut it. By the way, I love both ladies. Lived in Canada when Elizabeth was crowned, so you know what a big deal that was then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bwahahahahahahahahahaha. I didn't see that coming and I should have. Great one.

    Have a fabulous day Odie. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Edutcher, it took me a minute. You were just trying to catch me with the Maverick humor huh.

      Delete
    2. Be glad I didn't say Gentleman Jack and Dandy Jim.

      Delete
  5. I get the punch line and everything, but it creeped me out a little bit.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.