Saturday, February 15, 2014

Cheating or Not ~OR~ Rule 5 Woodsterman Style



THIS IS FOR ALL MY FRIENDS WHO KNOW ALL THE 
RULES ABOUT EVERYTHING.  I COULD FIND NO 
REGULATION ON WHETHER YOU HAVE TO USE THE 
CUE IN YOUR RIGHT OR LEFT HAND OR IF USING A 
BRIDGE ON THE TABLE FOR BALANCE IS ALLOWED.

BUT I'M NOT NEARLY AS BIG A "SPORTSMAN" AS 
MOST OF YOU, SO I DON'T KNOW ALL THE RULES.

To all you snooker and pool players...the question has come up.....

? Is this Cheating??








I was just wondering?

Other Cheater Rule 5 ers:
 

20 comments:

Randy-g said...

Its only cheating if she wins every game!

USA_Admiral said...

What was the post about again?

orbitup said...

I'll allow it.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Randy, should I penalize her if that happens?

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Admiral, Boobs or cheating or something ...

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

orbitup, I'm coming to that conclusion myself.

LL said...

She needs to be spanked for cheating.

Adrienne said...

Good heavens. I can feel my chest muscles being stretched to the point of snapping.

Sandee said...

I know a good plastic surgeon. I too am with Adrienne on this one. We have a different perspective on this. Bwahahahahahahahaha.

Have a fabulous day Odie. :)

Proof said...

I sure hope that's a Photoshop!

edutcher said...

Depends on what the loser gets as a consolation prize.

Ron Russell said...

The poor girl definately needs some lessons and I would be more than happy to teach her some of the finer points of billards.

Velcro said...

Holy moly!

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Adrienne, Those aren't my chest muscles.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

LL, I completely agree.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Sandee, see above, I don't need a plastic surgeon.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Proof, there's not one smidgen of photoshop.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

edutcher, It was wonderful!

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Ron, thanks, but have it covered.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Velcro, and then some.