Saturday, December 8, 2012

Toilet Seat ~OR~ Rule 5 Woodsterman Style

My wife, Julie, had been after me for several weeks to paint the seat on our toilet. Finally, I got around to doing it while Julie was out. After finishing, I left to take care of another matter before she returned.

She came in and undressed to take a shower. Before getting in the shower, she sat on the toilet.

As she tried to stand up, she realized that the not-quite-dry epoxy paint had glued her to the toilet seat.

About that time, I got home and realized her predicament.

We both pushed and pulled without any success whatsoever. Finally, in desperation,
I undid the toilet seat bolts.

Julie wrapped a sheet around herself and I drove her to the hospital emergency room.
The ER Doctor got her into a position where he could study how to free her (Try to get a mental picture of this).

Julie tried to lighten the embarrassment of it all by saying, "Well, Doctor, I'll bet you've never seen anything like this before."

The Doctor replied, "Actually, I've seen lots of them......
I just never saw one mounted and framed."


Thanks Dan !
Other Rule 5 ers:

22 comments:

  1. Mounted and framed! I know she was blonde...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwahahahahahaha. That is one quick doctor. Good one.

    Have a terrific weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least it was his wife who got "framed" and not his mistress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandee, it just appears that because Julie is blond.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scott, did I ever tell you the story about ... ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Velcro, you win the prize for the best comment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blonde is not a condition, it's a state of mind, Odie.

    You have to love one to appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Edutcher, DUDE ... I've been married to one for 39 years.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Admiral, I'll bet you haven't. You still have tomorrow's post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Better than a Moose on the wall! Mounted and Framed---funny I'm thinking of two "off the wall" meanings for those two words.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ron, who wouldn't want an ass framed hanging on the wall looking back at them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Somehow, this makes a lot of sense to me, and it shames me that it does... ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  13. LL, we have a lot in common, but I'm not ashamed.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Odie, this is silly indeed. You should have found a better doctor for her.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jim, he's a great doctor. He identified the problem very quickly.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.